United Way Campaign Materials
Campaigns are held at small businesses and large corporations in a variety of industries ranging from construction to banking. The best campaigns are fun and engaging and are a welcome part of a company's annual calendar. Benefits of an United Way Workplace Campaign benefits both your company and your community in many ways:
- Increased employee morale and teamwork
- An easy and convenient way for your employees to give back to the community
- Maximize the impact of your employees' gifts
- Educate employees about giving opportunities, allowing them to make informed giving decisions
- Provide information about servicesUnited Way Agencies offer for themselves, friends and families
- Community and media recognition
- Tax benefits
You can take a look at our 2015 Campaign Brochure for all of our agencies, contact information, and what they do around the community.
Download our 2015 Brochure
Download our Pledge form
Download our Corporate Pledge form
Hard Copys of everything above can be picked up at our Main Office
View our Past Campaign Video and show it to others.
United Way of Harrison County Inc. Logos
The full-color and b/w versions of the United Way brandmark is the primary brandmark of the identity system. It is strongly recommended that these versions be used in branded applications whenever possible. To ensure the integrity of the United Way brandmark, do not reduce its width to less than .75 inches for print or special usage, and 90 pixels or 1.25 inches for screen applications.
Saving These Graphics
To download these logos, right click. Select "Save Picture as..." and select where you would like the file to be saved. For larger applications, or if you have any difficulty downloading or using them, please contact United Way and we will be glad to help!